Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Beyounce season 2



Beyounce 2
(My return as demon)

Episode 1

...21years after my death....


Pyaar sat Dave down one afternoon.
Dave has always been inquisitive about who his dead father was
Pyaar said,Dave,today i tell you about your father, so listen my son

Your Father was the only heir of our great ruler Beyounce,i got to tell him i had you in me just when he was about todie,but he died to save us
He was killed by His mother Beyounce!!!

At this juncture,dave stood on his feet,and said,but mother,enough is the unbelievable stuff you just said that i am a grandson of that wicked witch,what are you now telling me that a Mother kill his own son?

Pyaar smiled and reply,Beyounce is the most wicked witch in this planet and actually your father's intents on that day was to kill his mother before the table turned around.

So Pyaar stood and said,Dave,today you clock 20
and here i am to tell you the words your father left for you,he said...

"Say to my unborn son who i name David that his father never diedbut slept he (Dave) must kill Beyounce andtake over the throne.he must rule this nation"

Pyaar added,that is your mission son,
Pyaar now turned back just as tears found its way out of her eyes but just before she walk out, Dave shouted and ask in anger...

You told me about a father whom i dont even know his name!!!
Dave asked,Mother,whats is my father's name?

Pyaar opened her mouth and said...



Watchout for
Beyounce(My return as Demon) episode 2

Micheal Ace
©ACEworld








Beyounce2
(My return as demon)

Episode 2


Pyaar turned back and said
Your father's name is....well,i will tell you when the time comes but for now,focus on the quest.
Pyaar left the room leaving David in severe mood of thought.

David applied for a post of palace servant,that he did to get access to beyounce.
David was finally selected and started work as the queen's messanger.

On this faithful day,David left the palace to check on his mother(Pyaar) at home,he was as well thinking about the best means to take Beyounce out of throne whenever he return to the palace.

David got home and To his Doom,their house was shanty,everything scattered and the worst thing that happened is.....

Pyaar has been kidnapped,
David ran up and down the neighbourhood but all to no avail.
he called for help on the whereabout of his mother,no one responded but suddenly
He saw a piece of paper on a table,he picked it and read...

"You have 7days to kill beyounce,failure leads to your mother's death."

and lo,David looked up,he saw .........


Watchout for Beyounce2(My return as Demon) episode 3


Micheal Ace
©ACEworld








Beyounce
(My return as Demon)

Episode 3

Maybe my mother was actually taken to the palace,David said
because he could see that the letter was written by his motber,
he thought,maybe she deliberately wrote this to make me run back to the palace,so David left in haste and headed for the palace.

As soon as he entered the palace gate,the messangers called on him that he is needed in the queen's quarter
He entered and saw the so called witch Beyounce but she wasn't in her elegance but in a wrap of cloth,she is damn sick,to greater suprise,he saw his mother facing beyounce and having a dialogue with her.
Damn it,he was right about the letter issue.

Beyounce now callhim to come closer,she told him Pyaar was kidnapped by her because she needed to know who her grandson is.

David now ask,
Woman,what the hell do you need my mother for and why do you seek about me?

Beyounce replied in tears...
The only son i had and killed myself came to my dreams last night,He came as a demon,he told me to make you the King,he said he will not kill me but make me sick for the rest of my life.
And that am doing now,am abdicating the throne for you.

David replied in anger
Old woman,i will never become a king of this Cursed land.i will take my mother and leave,Die with your kingdom or live with it,i dont care

David took pyaar and they both left and when they got to their destroyed home,pyaar ask,
David,now that you have rejected the throne and our home is blown out,where do we go

David asked in return,
Mother,where is father buried?
Pyaar replied, he was buried outside the city because he planned to kill the queen.
David now said.
We will go to where father was buried and build a new nation,we will build it With father, Just Him,you and I

Pyaar smiled and left with David and when they got to where i was buried......?



Watchout out for the episode 4 of Beyounce2(my return as demon)
Watchout for the FINAL SAGA



Micheal Ace
©ACEworld






Beyounce
(My return as Demon)

Episode 4
Final Episode


They got to where i was buried and David ask...
Mother,what is my father's name
Pyaar replied,i will tell you soon

...............

20 years later

A new nation was born named ACEworld
And David as King
David married a queen and had a Son
And i am named...the Emperor of ACEworld
Pyaar named...the Mother of ACEworld

But on one faithful day,David put down the crown,picked up a knife and went to pyaar...

He said mother,Tell me now or never,tell me now or i cut my throat
Mother, What is my father's name? !!!!

Pyaar opened her mouth and this time she was ready to tell him and she answered and said......

....................................

Micheal!!!
Micheal!!
Micheal!
Its 7am already,remember you have lecture 8am this morning
David shouted at me!!!

................cast...............

Am sorry to have made you read this far

David is my classmate and actually my class rep
Pyaar is my Ex,though her real name is Love
Beyounce was my primary school teacher who hated meso much for my shortness,though her real name was Racheal,i really hate her too even till date,
Damn it,she was a witch.

and my name is actually Micheal
my world am building is ACEworld

this has been my dream overnight,i hope i dream again...

thanks to myMary that bring me this far

.................................
THE END
..................................


Watchout for my Next Interesting and captivating story,
I promise this time it wont be a dream but a reality


Thanks for being with me and my dream story for this long
I appreciate,

I remain humble as your one and only
Micheal Ace

One Love

Written by
Micheal Ace
©ACEworld
2015




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel