Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Saturday, 20 February 2016

I will seek vengeance by Micheal Ace...


I will seek vengeance!!!


*
When i'm strong enough to love,
and the flags show me freedom
When i've taught my feet to run
from the battle cry of the dingdong.

Then lo, i will rise and thrive
Behold, i will seek vengeance


*
When i'm old enough to understand
that it takes more than life to live,
When i know the voice of the world
only speaks in the silence of words.

Then lo, i will fly and shine,
Behold, i will seek vengeance.


*
When i see there are no right answers,
there are only ways that works for me
When the only joy of being alive,
it's just being happy wherever i be

Then lo, i will high and right
Behold, i will seek vengeance.


*
When those that strip me in shame
are the kings and queens of 'now'
When i later know the fleshs of today
are the dried bones of tomorrow

Then lo, i will kite and light
Behold, i will seek vengeance


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel