Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Mummy, what is love?

Mummy, what is love?


*
But it is not yet too late
yesterday is not yet history,
and tomorrow is less a future,

Before i become burning page
and my prose becomes a story
Mummy tell me, what is love?

*
If a man buy me the heavens,
and in return ask for my heaven,
Should i think he deserves more?

You know pretty well i'm a damsel
and every earth lust for my assets.
How then will i skip without fall?.

*
Was it just like this in the 80s?
will lust live for love in coming ages?
Teach me what it is to melt at heart.

Tell me what's hidden in men's smiles
and the torns in their calm hands
Mummy tell me, what is love?


Micheal Ace
#mgicalpoetry
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel