Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Micheal Ace's Profile


PROFILE
.
.
Born: Oyedokun Micheal Adedotun Ace
Pen Name: Micheal Ace
Education: Currently a Computer Science Student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan
Religion: Christianity
State of Origin: Osun State, Nigeria
.
Source of Inspiration:
Micheal Ace believes in a self-coined muse; 'The world is too complex for a pen to remain idle' and that has always been the fuel behind his bleeding pen
" I'm touched by every air that blow, every tears that flow, every light shinning and every darkness I see. I do have my stories and someone sonewhere wants to read...
___Micheal Ace
.
My Journey into poetry:
It all started in the early days of my life. I fell in love with words and there is always a medium to relay them to the world. So I chose music.
I began writing songs in raps but when I realised it requires much more than I have to get a track, I stepped into writing essays and articles. Then, poetry started and that's a dream come true.
.
What I hope to achieve with poetry:
Everything my heart desires is what I'm seeing right now. There is nothing more I wish to achieve with my poems than having multitude smile at the glance of the hope I give.
Having the blind see, the mute talk, the lame walk and seeing miracles happen with magical words are my dreams and they are already becoming reality. People now read my magical poetry.
I'm not here for the fame that dies in weeks and money that won't take me where some have left. I'm here for fulfilment, I'm here to make my history while I live.
I'm here for everyone I see and everything I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel