Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

ÀBÍKÚ





*
I have lived lifeless in dead times
Merrimenting among sane elders
I recreate tricky pranks on infancy
and painted death in brilliant tinct.

*
My sojourn in the bubbly bank of life
then to the cosmos in mama's earth
There i live for periods of tripple trine
Playing comic spree with unseen flies

*
After which i land on brown pepples
Which mama's blood had soaked soft.
I sprint briefly under bruises and cuts
Then i stock them all back to afterlife.

*
The barricade of life which i stand on
Watching human wailing futile cries
I mock those cracks on papa's wrinkles
as they become his perfect trail of tears

*
Mama strolls at night admiring stars
As they all glom around their galaxy
She brings me back to life in praise
As i tauntingly mimic my said eulogies

*
But then i miss the taste of spicy soups
and that is only brewed in mama's pot
I board my boots and stagger aboard
to life then back again to amongst gods.

*
Àbíkú, the name that frightens mothers
The soul armoured by amazing blunders
I stalk life with the breathless demise
That in adherence to the endless endings.


Dedicated to SIRE PHUNSHO ORIS

Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel