Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

APOLOGIZE





( Song for a Broken heart)

I
I thought you were angel,
you turned another devil.
I have some secrets i withheld.
Let sky fall, i won't tell you.
Would 'sorry' remould a heart,
Still,i give you chance to apologize.

II
You told me you love me,
you said it's real,
I said i love you,
You said it's all written on me.
What about the future of you and i?
Still, i give you chance to apologize.

III
Maybe i'm to blame for coming,
I should have seen no one loves me.
Why then should you be different?
When none has been heaven-sent.
I say i'm sorry for giving my heart,
Still, i give you chance to apologize.

IV
Say it now before i disappear,
for i only care for those who care.
Say you're sorry and let's be friends,
Or let me not see you again till the end.
Mother said, when i fall, i should rise.
Still, i give you chance to apologize.

V
When you see me in cloud holding pen,
Please call me not a poet.
For i never played you when i could.
You just chose to do what you should.
Your heart i will forget to remember,
Still, i give you chance to apologize.


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel