Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

BEYOND THE OPEN DOOR







When I returned from the bed
I fixed my eyes into my pen
So that when I write these words
I will not see the open doors
But the mysteries beyond

I see a colourless light
In the disguise of white
I see shadows of emptiness
On the rays of light that fell
I see a beginning of no end

There is a world beyond the door
A world no one knows it's word
A world of deep vastitude
Like the gardens of heaven
A world which the skies resemble

And if I stand before the open door
I will check if there are thorns
On the hand that opens it
I will look beyond the lights so lit
To see if the aftermath is a pit

Because I have seen and heard
That even lights are envoys of death
For they blinds the eyes
To see the hidden hunger
Behind the foamy bread of no butter


Micheal Ace
(C)ACEworld


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel