Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

BROKEN CALABASH







.
.
Mama, I have broken a calabash
The one you put father's prides
Mama, It has broken to crumbs
All egos you stole from his purse
.
So father shall return to his ways
Of eating darkness with the night
So he shall drink beers with days
Leaving empty bottles for nights
.
Mama, I won't love to see again
Those tears you painted as smiles
On the battered wall of your face
No, I won't love to see those fears
.
I won't wish for another trauma
Like that day he went for cutlass
When you tried killing his deafness
And the root of his elephant pride
.
Mama, I still have a bottle of gum
So let us fix this calabash for him
For father's pride needs an iron cuff
So that I won't learn to be like him
.
Let us bring together these pieces
So that we can save every woman
We can save their peaceful wishes
From such bad husband like father
.
.
.
Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel