Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

DIARY OF A WIDOW




.
.
Yesternight
I read another book
In the palms of a woman
Who slept on her husband's grave
.
I was dead
But my eyes did live
I saw my sights boomerang
When her words became a butterfly
.
I have lived
On arms of comfort
While my husband was alive
I have seen love in an effulgent halo
.
I cried too
My tears were letters
That spelt the word of h-a-t-e
In the pampered synonym of l-o-v-e
.
I only smiled
In the dead of nights
When I lay between his thighs
Because laughter would be hyperbole
.
I frowned too
For his huge umbrella
Most times couldn't hold me
Like the feathers of jumbo parachutes
.
Right now
The last time I grinned
Was when I wrote this diary
Because the words are cute and edible
.
I did read
Those words to the end
Then I flipped her palm over
I saw the title states "diary of a widow"
.
.
Micheal Ace
Magicalpoetry
©ACEworld


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel