Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

ECHOES FROM MY BROKEN HEART







I read on walls the youthfulness of mother
Mesmerized by the psychical love of father
How could birds celebrate their matrimony
Than singing dulcet melodious symphonies
But time sailed, love and trust ripped apart
And bloods came off from mother's stripes

Oh sons and daughters of Eve and Adam,
These are the echoes from my broken heart.


Now love is a p in the psych of my beingness
Silent and buried under vocals of existence
If mother's love-ship ends sank and capsized
Then i will never trend on men's tarred paths
Mother warned, everyman has a venom-fang
At least i have seen the beast in father's heart

Oh sons and daughters of Eve and Adam,
These are the echoes from my broken heart.


Love had me swayed to island of forgetfulness
and i lust for Alani's heart offered in stipends
But he crumpled when my heart needed a race
Leaving me craving for bluntless drifting of days
My virginity was the meat he has ever wanted
He took that and left me with countless morsels

Oh sons and daughters of Eve and Adam
These are the echoes of my broken heart.


I have seen love, that of a lunatic psychopath
I have seen pains flooded from mother's tears
I have seen hatred,that which began with love
I have seen affection, that faked from deceits
I have seen spotless faces bartered with sticks
And now i see myself echoing a broken heart

Oh sons and daughters of Eve and Adam,
These are the echoes of my broken heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel