Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

I AM NOT A GOD






I
If my dusk appears cool like dawn
Please make a trip to your clock
For noon may wear the face of morn
So i won't let you be preyed by work.

II
When my dew comes so tensed,
Please do not misquote it for rain
For i will disappoint the children
If i stop when they are set to play.

III
My smiles sometimes may shine,
Please do not take them for the sun
For you may then tremble at night
If they persists from night till dawn.

IV
If my words are painted with golds
Please be kind to see the flaws
For i am a man with body and soul
Please understand, i am not a god

V
And if i miss the tracks in my art
Please do not strip me off my pride
For everyman is a subject to flaws
Please understand, i am not a god.


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel