Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

I WON!!!




*
Over the highest of mountains
and the deepest of the seas
On fiery paths and Sun's trails
in sickness and disease

Tell them, i won!!!

*
Of all white present in the world
I am the only flawless albumen.
Of all being made by the creator
I stand aloft among the able men

Tell them, i won!!!

*
Above the high resolute sky
where i look down upon earth
I sit in the blessings of all eyes
i'm the precious apple of God's eye

Tell them, i won!!!

*
Over the hills and thorny valleys
and the troubles in stormy rapids
Above threats by the whirlwinds
and curses spelt from sour ages.

Tell them, i won!!!
Indeed, i won!!!


.....................

Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel