Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

I'M NOT A BASTARD.






*
Let me bounce on the earth,
Leave to my feet the dance.
Let it rain with my claps,
We will go another round.

Thanks to father and mother
Because i am not a bastard,
The clock must halt in order
Because i am not a bastard


*
I was an offspring of love,
I was born in loving union
No sign like that of odium
My feet on praises' podium

Thanks to father and mother
Because i am not a bastard
Dance with me in accordance
Because i am not a bastard.


*
It will be way too harsh
To thus think of this as pride
I'm just being proud of myself
as a speller born to accent

Thanks to father and mother
Because i am not a bastard
Let's embrace one another
Because no one is a bastard.


Micheal Ace
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel