Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

LAME WORD







I
They came in convoy,
Each stranded as letters.
They are called words
Weaved alphabets.
But they were with no feet
and they said as they sit.

II
I lost my virginity,
Lies stole my dignity
I was birthed with powers,
But i lost them all to lies.
I cry when i hear the world
Calling me lamed word.

III
Promises were kept in me,
Vows rooted in me.
I was the message of oat.
I was the wisdom in quotes.
But i fell for lies
and it broke my heart.

IV
My letters were brutalised,
I though humanized.
But human sold me to lies,
In sympathised price.
How i wish i went not
to be built in voice-box

V
Let human go dumb,
but birds to sing on,
For they speak the truth of me,
sincerity in muse on me
I detest the voice of man
For they take me all for lies.


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld














No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel