Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

LIVE AND DIE IN AFRICA



.
Mused by Sauti Soul
.
.
I don't want to miss this clouds
White and creamy
I don't want to forget this zone
Bright and limpid
I want to live and die in Africa
Like Nelson Mandela
.
The softness of berry
That enchants my daily berrying
The breezing of breeze
That makes my nostrils breathe
Tallness of Kilimanjaro
Makes me stand aloft all souls
.
I want to make my mama proud
Like we do in Africa
I want to be rich beyond doubts
Like treasury of earth
I want to live to be remembered
Like months of ember
.
Take me to Africa
Where there are no stillbirths
Take me to mama
I want a kiss from mother Africa
Take me to her arms
I want to live and die in Africa
.
.
.
Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel