Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

MONSTER ON THE ALTAR






.
.
Now that I see blindness
In the eyes of the brethren
I know they do not know
That there is a monster on the alter
.
For I smell the virgin blood
Gushing down his mouth
I see the cuts of flesh
Stuck in-between his teeth
.
I see the maps of deceits
Mapped out on his rough wrinkles
I see truth gasping for breath
In the sole of her sagging shoe
.
I have read from the symbols
Ascribed in the caves of time
That when judgement shall begin
The prophets shall plead for death
.
I have heard from the sweet tune
Sang by divine humming-birds
That when judgement shall begin
We shall not believe our sights
.
Brethren, there is monster on the alter
Preaching lies knitted in truth
Wearing the mascaras of smiles
While our faked mouth drools.
.
.
Micheal Ace
Magical poetry
©ACEworld



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel