Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

MUMMY




Mummy
If you hear these words
From fond cracks of my voice
They are from thrones of heaven
Where dead men live longer than life
.
Mummy
I see your tattered face
I hear those unspoken words
From here your heart was preyed
By the wicked wildness of world's love
.
Mummy
I know of this wilderness
And our fertile land of distress
I am not blind to see your wrinkles
That have become perfect trail for tears
.
Mummy
I see these strands on you
That have now become worms
I know how they dance like leaves
On sea tops without melodies and music
.
Mummy
I cause troubles at nights
I know of your reddened eyes
Pained by hands of sleeplessness
But soon, I shall grow to become a man
.
Mummy
All these cross your bear
From when you knelt in pain
Till you cried me out in lonely fear
I see them vanish soon with wash of rain
.
.
.
Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel