Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

MY POOR EYES DREAMT





My eyes have seen beyond the glossary of today
and i have torn through the gauzes of day breaks
I have eaten and dined with the unborn elders
and my nose has sniffed wisdom off it's aroma.
My poor eyes dreamt of abundance of wealth
While my body lay amidst sicknesses and death

My eyes have met with emissary of river goddess
She has promised us a lifetime without flood,
My legs have flipped paths with envoys of death
They said youngs shall grow in impeccable health
My poor eyes dreamt of loyal reign on thrones
While i still breath from shadows of tornadoes.

My eyes have visited the chamber of evil idols
and i have weakened their vigours with salts
I tracked with God to the dense flameless fires
He made a covenant that hell won't come earth.
My poor eyes dreamt of our true grand felicities
While i preach good news still on choky streets.


Micheal Ace
Be happy, better days shall come
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel