Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

NO MOMENTS







*
My memories belong to time
My loves owned by moonlight
My feeble flesh belongs to sands
I have had no moments of mine

*
These dreams are subjects to future
These visions framed in no pictures
My fates in able hands of gods
I have had no moments of joy

*
These clothes all belong to earth
None of which are ever mine
My struggles ends when i die
I have had no moments of life

*
My farm toils belongs to the soil
These mansions will crash and fall
All awards belongs to records
I have had no moments of fun.

*
My efforts are owned by history
These seconds engulfed by misery
My poetics all belong to sorcery
I have had no moments of victory

*
I have only lived for earth and man
I have forgotten to cheer and smile
I have had no moments of mine
Now i'm buried in echoes of hard times.

 Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel