Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

THE APPLE ON MY MOTHER'S TREE





*
From one to two down to three
I am the apple on my mother's tree
From four to five down to six
I am the cause of my mother's peace
From seven to eight down to nine
I am the stars in my mother's night

*
My mother, my one and only pride
What song shall i sing for you tonight?
You feed me with the breads of right
When i'm hungry on my bed of lies
My mother, my one and only pride
What song shall i sing for you tonight?

*
If cakes are just the same as songs
I will bake you earth with my voice
If only poetry and poets can sprint
I will make drastic drifts on the streets
And if the world is movie of time
I will take you to space's cinemas.

*
Your ears must be in thirst of praise
I will clap as long as length of days
Heaven know i love my mother
She's my queen and no any other
From one to two down to three
I am the apple on my mother's tree.


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel