Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 25 September 2016

The Colours of Rainbow






{Àwò Òsùnmàrè}

The sky is so lucky in her kind,
That whenever she is made to cry
The rainbow wipes away the tears.
Ayanfe,
I am the rainbow and you are the sky
Lock your ears at the whispering crickets
To melodize as i sing for you tonight.


When you see the blues of rainbow?
In bouquet of enchanting groceries,
They remain the symbols of my soul
Ayanfe,
When you see the yellow of rainbow?
calming your sky from pestered burn
That is my mind lost in floods of love


The red stripe is the contoured path
where we shall walk past in pure white
The green is the pasture of our new life
Ayanfe,
The pretty twins, indigo and the violet
Represents our treasures in high lucent
As we ascend to our so flawless haven


Àwò Òsùnmàrè, the colours of rainbow,
the flawless fancy images of my love
In wears of apt distinguishable stripes
Àyànfé,
I am the rainbow and you are the sky
Lock your ears at the whispering crickets
To melodize as i sing for you tonight.

 Micheal Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel