Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Thursday, 29 September 2016

THE GOOD. THE BAD. THE UGLY








I marry more than one wife
I marry two, then I marry three
Father have a peaceful marriage life
But I forget he married wives
While I marry witches

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
The Good is a native of Southwest
She will say to me after the cockcrow
I am the daughter of Obáfémi Awólówò
She is cultured, but she is too cunning

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
The bad is born and breed in the East
She will say when nights are horny
I am the princess of great Nnamdi Azikwe
She is pretty, but she is too greedy

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
The ugly come all the way from North
She will say when days are sunny
I am she, the child of Sir Tafawa Balewa
She is simple but she is too sluggish

My father is the black and famous Africa
I am his child, I am the giant Nigeria
I marry The Good, the cunning Yorùbá
I marry The Bad, The greedy Ibo
I marry The Ugly, The sluggish Hausa

I marry more than one wife, I marry three witches!

Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel