Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 25 September 2016

Three virgin sisters




I raped her elder sister and anger smooched her
she cleansed the stains of blood on stroll down her thighs
and blessed me with curses.

I ran up to her moon with an handful of sun to plead for orison.
but she blew mucus on me,
I dragged her virginity, forced her to fall,
opened the arms of her thighs and forced myself in.

Then their little sister came, she was just half a decade old.
She saw her siblings gasping for honour better than breath,
she weeped.

I drew her close in disgusted lust and raped her too.


Then I heard their pride wailed
better than the cries of Abel,
They shed oceans of tears and
there were lamentations from the angels

But i left in peace as God was busy,  their shame.


Then i came to another world.


Mother birthed me in tripple stars, people loved me as i grew in their sight.
But when i wanted to live on my feet as a man,

I saw the three virgin sisters, they said to me.
Come to your grave in between our legs,
bury your head in-between our breasts.

I fled from them but they were my shadows,
Father said to me.
Kill your shadows, shine a little light on them.
But my life was a hell of darkness,


I tried to marry in my fathers house,
I went to princess, she fingered my ring,
I forgot my sins

But on my wedding day,

I saw the three virgin sisters, they said to me,
Come to your grave in-between our legs,
Bury your head in-between our breast.

Princess left, my in-laws fled,
All was red at the intense of their slaying threat.


The three virgin sisters
The first was Trust, the other was peace
and the little sister Love.

I detest my deeds and I got myself killed,
I buried the blade of the knife right into my throat
and made a gentle slice

And right on my grave
were the three virgin sisters which cried all day
Come to your grave in-between our legs,
Bury your head in-between our breast.


( to who that may never see the bones in my words, this is my message:
A lustful heart is of a doomed life.)

Who will help in maintaining the truth of Love?
Who will curb the menace of sexual urge?
Who will save me from the three virgin sisters?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel