Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

I'M ALIVE




I
Tell to this hawking hawk
To stop flipping flips
Whisper to hopping hops
To stop skipping skips
Because as my past would take the feather
It would gate the pace

II
Tell a secret to Matilda
Make her eyes eye all things down
Can you go near a lion
Tell it its vocal is told to hang on
Write a wish on the skies
That i am dead in disguise

III
Ayanyoju,this goat cries
I could hear from where its blood dried
It wails for its skin you skinned
and the bury of a pin you pinned
Tell him to continue beating
For my legs will save the earth no beatings

IV
I am the glow of rainbow
the snow along soweto
I am the crow of the cock
the cock of the crow
I am Alive
I am Alive


Micheal Ace
©ACEworld



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel