Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

OLÙKÓ ÀGBÀ {Headmaster}




The deities have collected kolanuts
Even the gods have received palm-oil
That is why their filthy mouth is shut
But I am a lone man against your sins
So I shall make even the blinds to see
I shall make the dead feel your deeds
.
Truth is at inch against deceit's miles
Even their parent cries beneath smiles
But I fetch pain in the well of their heart
Let me tell the world tales of your wrong
Your dubious games behind closed doors
I shall tell them all in these infirmed words
.
Do you remember that Monday afternoon?
When you forced Asake's sun into your moon
And turned my love's pride into doom
Do you remember the grade-three girls?
That you played pranks on their breasts
You never knew one was my sister's friend
.
Do you remember my brother dropped out?
Because he could not provide you a couch
When you demanded more than a house
You may never remember your excreta
But I do for I packed them with my hands
Your sin's frame still hang around my heart
.
Sir, I have learnt to humiliate the elders
Those with perilous and damned minds
Your grey head is nothing to my blind eyes
So I shall be back with mountain of stones
And call children for fun-filled and giant throw
To crumble your manhood, soul and home
.
.
Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel