Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

THE BEAUTIFUL CITY




Come and sit
Drink my concoct
Which I have prepared
With spicy words of poetry
Tell your belly not to cry
For there is beauty
In this my city
.
I've been there
I have seen houses
Built with showy stones
I've walked on glinting paths
Of finely weaved smiles
Of crystalline hearts
And apt minds
.
Beautiful city
This beautiful city
The north of my breaths
Where my merit sun shall rise
Farther than misery miles
Than floody tears
And despairs
.
This is dreams
The dreams I birth
For this future of Nigeria
When these days finally come
Every living soul shall sing
For the beautiful city
A beautiful song
.
A beautiful song
.
.
Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel