Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

THE LAST WORDS




Can't i shatter the mirror of my guilt
With this dowdy frames of innocence?
Knowing the bad blood between me and i
Wouldn't gear my sanity in sane times
But of what glory is an untold truth told
When my breath soon will parade skies.

I have battled-cry life and conquered
Then i shall loosely elope with death.
To the lands where goats don't bleat
And on wrinkled paths, tears won't sprint
The proud snakes that hiss at this poetry
Shouldn't flaunt myths on my poe-tree

But when tomorrow goes to morrow
Seeking the rich lacks of wealthy 'El dorado'
Remember then, i have commited no crime
Only crimes committed countless me
Fare my days well with this clueless lyrics
Which wouldn't know this words aren't mine.


Micheal Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel