Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

WHAT CAN I BECOME?



I cannot become a scholar,
Our school is greedily distant.
My head aches at the ring of bells.
Someone told me about bad peers
And indeed am scared of them.

I cannot become a writer,
There are many books better in 'write'
So nobody would care to read mine.
I may never live in luxury,
For most of them don't make money from it.

I cannot become a pilot,
I grow phobia for heights,
Who knows if my plane would crash?.
I was told of demons in the red sea
And how they pull aircrafts to sink.

I cannot become a doctor,
My feet tremble at the sight of blood,
I feel sickened being with a sick.
I may not have enough time for my family
Thats when am finally married.

As a musician, others can still my songs
Lawyers read too much,
Teachers are not well rewarded,
Business personnel often run at loss
Money and fame is all i want
But what can i become?


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld












No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel