Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

WHEN I GROW UP



I will rise, still I will rise.
I will rise above all wails and strives
I will rise aloft skyscraping hurdles
When I am rich to payback all dues
When I grow, when I grow up
When I can stay, when i can stay strong

I will stand before these eyes
These eyes old enough to tear me
I will buy myself a golden mind
So everyone will come just near me
I will say and say that here comes the day
When I can eat and also have my cakes

 When I grow up
I know the flags will still keep waving
When I grow up
I know the elders will still keep aging
So I will sew my cloths with waving flags
And seek my paths from the elders

When I grow up
I wish to read no more books
But minds, faces, acts and moods
I will know movies differ from life
So those tragedies will not make me cry
I will rise when I grow, when I grow up



Micheal Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel