Magical Poetry

Magical Poetry
Micheal Ace

Sunday, 2 October 2016

WHILE I WIPE THOSE TEARS





That those days were peace-less
Is enough torrents to those tears
That those eyes have seen woes
Is enough to have this story told

While you were there on sandpit
I was here drifting on the streets
While you're phobic on dark nights
I was busy thumbing my timeline

The onions i mashed to your eyes
Were enough to brew you salads
But i did know too much to know
There's no home away from home

Now, i am back from august land
And i still meet you with the fears
But i shall bite every flesh i wear
Bitterly while i wipe those tears.

I shall climb over your torn wall
With the returns of my lost love
I shall mourn those cries you bear
For it ends while i wipe those tears.

Mother; I shall wipe those tears.


Micheal Ace
#magicalpoetry
©ACEworld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's me how you feel